- Login to AIM: CLICK HERE
- Under "My Accommodations" on the left side of the screen select "Alternative Testing"
- Select the course, from the drop-down list, in which you wish to schedule the exam and click the "Schedule Exam" button.
- Complete the form to indicate the date/time that you wish to take the exam and select the accommodations that you will need.
- Include any additional info that Disability Services or your instructor/professor may need to know in the additional notes section.
- Click "Add Exam Request" to submit your request.
Please remember that all regular semester exams are to be be scheduled at least three (3) business days in advance and final exams should be scheduled at least five (5) business days in advance.