Step 1: Complete your I-9 Verification
- View Page 3 of the Form 1-9 for a list of acceptable documents
- Visit the Office of Human Resources in the Administration Building with your chosen documents no later than your first day of employment
Step 2: Review Return to Learn Plan
Please visit the Return to Learn webpage to review the A-State's response to COVID-19 and plans to return to on-campus operations.
Step 3: Check your A-State email
You will receive notification once your A-State account has been created. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account. Remember to use your A-State email for official business purposes only.
Step 4: Complete Required Training
- Log into my.Astate and click on the Employee Learn Center icon. Log in with A-State email (Contact Cathy Naylor for password)
- Click on the Employee Training Seminar module under My Learning to complete the required courses
- COVID-19 Safety Training
- Child Maltreatment
- Title IX
- Data Privacy and Security
**Faculty Members: FERPA Exam completion is required to receive instructor access in Banner. Please complete the FERPA portion of your training as soon as possible to avoid delays in access. Then, contact the Registrar's Office to request instructor access in Banner.
Step 5: Order your Parking Permit
- Visit the Parking Services Webpage
- Review the Parking Regulations and Maps
- Log into my.Astate and select the Parking EBiz icon to order your permit
Step 6: Pick up your A-State ID Card
The Campus Card Center is located on the second floor of the Student Union, near the Bookstore.
Step 7: Request Banner Security
- Coordinate with your supervisor if your position requires Banner or other system access
- Complete the appropriate form request: http://www.astate.edu/a/banner-support/security and email email@example.com for further assistance
Step 8: Complete Additional Training, If Needed
- View the list of recommended trainings for your position type
- Schedule training sessions with the appropriate subject matter expert
- View training guides and workflows