Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
- Download the Penji app. The Penji app is available for download for both iOS and Android. The icon is blue with a penguin
- Select Sign-up.
- Enter your A-State student e-mail address.
- Single sign-on with A-state credentials. (This may have to be done more than once.)
- Sign-up options: Choose “Learn”. (Optional: How did you hear about app?)
- Complete your profile: name, picture, major, etc.
- Select your desired center.
Directions for Scheduling an Appointment with the Penji App
- Pick your desired center.
- From the “Learn” screen, select to schedule a 15, 30, or 60-minute session.
- Select your particular class section.
- Select a day and time for your session.
- Select your tutor.
- Select your location, either in-person in CSM 201 or WebEx online.
- Create an “Agenda” (list what section(s) or topics you wish to work on) and select any materials (if any) that you will be using for the session.
- Review all the information and “Confirm”
- The upcoming session will appear in your activity feed.
- Once there, the session details will contain all information for the appointment including the WebEx meeting link for online appointments.
- Join the meeting at the scheduled time via WebEx or go to the in-person location listed.
For more information: call 870-972-3090 or email: MathLearningCommons@AState.edu
A-State has all of the tutoring resources that you need in order to be successful. Our cohort of nine tutoring centers meet concentrate on student support across the disciplines. Whether you need help with a paper at the Writing Center, or help with college algebra in the Math Learning Commons, we’re here to help! If you’re looking for tutoring, and aren’t sure which center suites your needs the best, contact Learning Support Services, and they will be happy to help accommodate your specific need.
ALL TUTORING IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Appointments must be made using the Penji app. It is suggested that appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance when possible. However, appointments can be made right up until the time of any available appointment.
Engineering Homework Helpers
Homework helpers work to assist in engineering-specific courses.
Student Support Services
Dean B. Ellis Library, Rm 117
Private one-on-one tutoring is available for Student Support Services Participants, apply today!
The Academic Success Center
Committed to assisting student athletes as they manage sports and academics.