Arkansas State is bringing back Winter Session for undergraduate students this year. The three-week online semester provides students the opportunity to pick up a course during the holiday break between the fall and spring semesters.
Had a class that didn’t fit into your fall? Want to get a class ahead on your spring? Or, you want to try out Arkansas State? Winter Session is for you – check out the listing of current courses in the FAQ below.
Registration opens November 2nd and courses run from December 21, 2020 – January 8, 2021. Classes are open to traditional Arkansas State University students and visiting students.
The Winter Session advantages
- Stay on-track for degree completion
- Accelerate time to degree
- Catch up on credits
- Take a required course to fulfill a prerequisite
- Single course focus
- Maintain a non-institutional scholarship
- Eligible for financial aid