For students seeking readmission to the LPN-AASN Nursing program:
Students seeking readmission to the LPN-RN nursing programs are required to pass a standardized test created from the objectives of the courses successfully completed in previous semesters.
Criteria for readmission to the undergraduate nursing programs includes:
- Complete readmission packet;
- Recommendation of faculty;
- Passing score (75%) on the standardized assessment test(s) of courses previously passed;
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0; and
- Space availability in the class
Readmission applications and information on scheduling a testing date are located on the School of Nursing website each semester.
The cost of the readmission test is $50.00 and will be the responsibility of the student.
READMISSION EXAM for Fall 2021
In order to apply for readmission to a nursing program, applicants are required to take a readmission exam. The required score to be successful is a 75% or greater. If you are not successful on the first attempt, you will be given another opportunity. The exam for FALL 2021 will be administered remotely via ProctorU. Information to schedule through ProctorU will be sent approximately one week before test date. See below for payment link.
- 1st Attempt: June 14-16, 2021 (deadline to pay is NOON, Friday, June 4, 2021)
- 2nd Attempt: June 28-30, 2021 (deadline to pay is NOON, Thursday, June 17, 2021)
READMISSION EXAM for SPRING 2022
In order to apply for readmission to a nursing program, applicants are required to take a readmission exam. The required score to be successful is a 75% or greater. If you are not successful on the first attempt, you will be given another opportunity. Test will be held on the A-State Jonesboro Campus only
- 1st Attempt: Friday, September 3, 2021 (deadline to pay is NOON, August 20, 2021)
- 2nd Attempt: Friday, September 24, 2021 (deadline to pay is NOON, September 10, 2021)
The cost is $50.00 and payment must be made before exam will be ordered.
Online: Credit Card / Debit Card use this link to make your payment. Please put in Readmission Exam in the description box.
Please email NRStesting@astate.edu with any questions.
Program applications for transfer and readmission will be available (Fall) April 30th - June 7th and (Spring) August 31st - October 1st