The H.O.W.L. Transition Program welcomes Community Ambassadors.
There are many ways YOU can be involved, such as:
- Participate in events and functions of the HOWL Transition Program
- Interact with our students. Enjoy cooking? Come give a cooking program in the dorms. Enjoy art? Complete a project with our students Do you sew?
- Teach our students a life skill. Love A-State sports? Take our students to a game.
- Network and build trusting relationships with practitioners, businesses, and others
- Provide feedback to the advisory board, the director and coordinator of the HOWL Transition Program.
- Educating people in the community about our program.
- Maintaining a positive image of the HOWL Transition Program at all times.
- Ambassador is required to give 75 service hours per calendar year.
- The ambassador position is 2-3 year commitment.
- An ambassador can be reappointed.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please complete the application on this page and send a picture with a brief bio to email Kristin Johnson at krjohnson@AState.edu or Beth Snow at esnow@AState.edu or email with any questions.